Monday, March 17, 2008

no country for old men

let me just say right now that i want to makeout something fierce with both tommy lee jones AND josh brolin on a hot and sweaty prairie mound in texas; even if it means that i will get massacred by javier bardem afterwards. woody harrelson graces the film with his cool, blue eyes for all of, like, 10 minutes- talking tough and then shutting up real quick.

this movie is just what i needed- no heroes, no crazy cgi, no hope. from the beginning you know that it's dark and stays that way throughout. it's funny because my dad kept saying, "this movie reminds me of fargo" while neither of us took the time to find out that it was, indeed, the coen brothers until after the movie was over. they have added another notch to the genius belt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Ingrid and I'm a webmaster I've just
visited your site and I was
wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my client's
website. I can offer you a link back from a astrologic website which
would be (http://www.fyfestone.biz/) with page rank 3.

Your link will be placed here:

http://www.fyfestone.biz/ (page rank 3).

If you are interested please add the following information to your
website and kindly let me know when it´s ready and I will do the same
for you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my client's
link from your site.

Please use the following details for my link:

Title:Horoscope 2009
Url: http://horoscopes.proastro.com
Desc: In-depth astrology readings. Offer free 2009 daily horoscope, daily love horoscopes, love compatibility, matches, weekly monthly forecast readings for Aries Taurus Gemini Cancer Leo Virgo Scorpio Sagittarius Capricorn Aquarius Pisces zodiac signs.

Please let me know when my link is ready! And send me the information
of your site (title and URL) to add your site too.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time,

Ingrid
suleyingrid@gmail.com
Webmaster